FulaSeal 700 Roof & Gutter is a neutral cure silicone sealant that does not corrode materials commonly used in roofs & gutters.
FulaSeal 700 Roof & Gutter Silicone is ideal for sealing and weatherproofing roof and rainwater systems.
- For use in contact with potable (drinking) water (AS4020-1999)
- Permanently flexible: +/- 25% joint movement capability
- Neutral cure – will not corrode metal or concrete
- Water resistant
- UV and weather resistant
- Sealing and weatherproofing roof and rainwater systems
- Sheet metal and aluminium roofing applications
- Sealing guttering, flashing and downpipes
- Sealing exterior cladding
All surfaces must be clean, dry, sound and free from dust, oil, old sealant or other contamination. For best results wipe all surfaces with Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), using a lint free cloth. Adhesion to metals can be further improved by light sanding.
Application: Mask either side of joint to produce a neat finish. Cut tip off cartridge, fit nozzle, load into H.B. Fuller caulking gun and trim nozzle to desired size.
Gently squeeze trigger to dispense and push sealant into joint to ensure complete filling. Within 5 minutes of application, finish surface with wet spatula or other smooth implement. Remove any masking tape before the sealant skins.