Purpleline E-Go Titanium Mover - Dual Axle
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Purple Line’s e-go Titanium caravan mover is a top of the range remote control caravan motor mover combining expert engineering with intelligent electrical technology to create one of the best movers on the market today.
Low profile, heavy duty caravan mover, constructed with anodized alloy components making it light weight and exceptionally resistant to corrosion. The e-go caravan mover is suitable for both single (up to 2.25 tonnes) and twin axle (up to 3 tonnes) caravans. The e-go has a more efficient, precision cut gearbox, which generates greater power whilst drawing less current.
The e-go Titanium caravan mover has the cross actuation feature, which enables both rollers to be engaged simulataneously from either side of the caravan.
This e-go caravan mover is water resistant, and to a certain extent waterproof, however it should not be operated when submerged.
The e-go Titanium can be used on a dual axle caravan with four motors, all synchronised to the one handset. Instructions on how to pair and synchronise the handset is contained within the user manual.
- Operational Voltage : 12 Volt DC
- Minimum Current Consumption : 25 Amps
- Maximum Current Consumption : 120 Amps
- Speed : 12cm / sec.
- weight : 29 Kg ( includes fit kit )
- Minimum Width (caravan/trailer) : 1800mm
- Maximum Width (caravan/trailer) : 2400mm
Safe Working Load (SWL)
- 2250 kg (2 motors) : up to 1.5 tonnes on a 25% incline
- 3000 kg (4 motors) : up to 2.5 tonnes on a 20% incline
- Isolation switch fitted to prevent accidental use of the remote
- Unique double press on button on the handset to prevent accidental operation
- Control unit and handset will shut down automatically after 60 seconds if the handset is not used in that time
- Control unit will shut down if the mover is working constantly in one direction for 3 minutes
- Built in motor overload protection (current and temperature) – no requirement for a fuse
- Automatically braked immediately as soon as the handset button is released