ToolBox™ Original is an MS polymer, moisture curing adhesive and sealant in one.
Tool Box™ is an MS polymer, moisture curing adhesive and sealant in one that cures to form a tough, water resistant seal. Tool Box™ adheres to a wide variety of materials and is a true ‘tool box’ in a cartridge.
- Sticks and seals just about anything
- Paintable with most water-based paints
- Rapid skinning and curing
- Non toxic; isocyanate and solvent free
- Resistant to salt and chlorinated water
- Mould resistant
- Sealing lap joints in box guttering
- Sealing air conditioning ducts
- Adhesive for fixing wall panels to studs, floor boards to joists
- Re-fixing loose ceramic tile
- Adhering and sealing acrylic/ABS shower units
- Adhering end-caps to retaining walls
- Sealing gaps and expansion joints in concrete, brick, mortar, metal and stonework
All surfaces must be clean, dry, sound and free of dust, oil, old sealant or other contamination. For best results wipe all surfaces with isopropyl alcohol (IPA), using a lint free cloth. Manufacturers of plastics should be consulted about suitable cleaning solvents. Adhesion to plastics should be pre-tested if in doubt.
Application: Cut tip off cartridge, fit nozzle, load into H.B. Fuller caulking gun and trim nozzle to desired size.
Adhesive – apply to one surface, press together the components. When used as an adhesive, ensure at least 2mm bond thickness is formed, do not clamp or use excessive force otherwise adhesive will be squeezed from join. Support until a strong bond is formed.
Sealant – When used as a sealant, apply Tool Box™ and within 10 minutes tool off to a smooth finish using a spatula. Tool Box™ cures by reaction with moisture, so encapsulation between non porous surfaces will delay or suppress cure from occurring.