ToolBox™ Invisible is an MS polymer, moisture curing adhesive and sealant
Tool BoxTM Invisible is an MS polymer, moisture curing adhesive and sealant in one that cures to form a tough, water resistant seal. Tool Box Invisible adheres to a wide variety of materials and is a true ‘tool box’ in a cartridge.
- Solvent free
- Isocyanate free
- Free from phthalate plasticisers
- Cures to form a permanently flexible and elastic bond
- Rapid skinning and curing
- Interior/exterior – High UV resistance
- Hear resistant to 80°C
- Resistant to chemicals – mineral oils, solvents, acids and alkalis (consult HB Fuller for job-specific information)
- Mould resistant
- Internal and external use
- Sealing and bonding a wide variety of substrates
- For transparent, colourless results
- Sealing gaps in concrete, brick, mortar, metal and stonework
- ToolboxTM Invisible is suitable for Green Building applications requiring VOC of maximum 30g/lt
All surfaces must be clean , dry, sound and free from dust, oil, old sealant or other contamination. For best results wipe all surfaces with isopropyl alcohol (IPA), using a lint free cloth. Manufacturers pf plastics should be consulted about suitable cleaning solvents. Adhesion to plastics should be pre-tested if in doubt.
Application: Cut tip off cartridge, fit nozzle, load into HB Fuller caulking gun and trim nozzle to desired size.
Adhesive – apply to one surface, press together the components. When used as an adhesive, ensure at least 2mm bond thickness is formed, do not clamp or use excessive force otherwise adhseive will be squeezed out from join. Support until a strong bond is formed.
Sealant – When used as a sealant, apply Toolbox TM Invisible and within 10 minutes tool off to a smooth finish using a spatula. Toolbox TM Invisible cures by reaction with moisture, so encapsulation between non porous surfaces will delay or suppress cure from occurring.