Dometic Awning Hardware (Black) Standard/Medium
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dometic's 8700 Awning Hardware is purpose-built for performance in the harshest Australian conditions. Created as a Universal Awning Hardware Kit it will also suit pre-existing 8300, 8500 & 9000 Awning Barrels. Featuring a heavy-duty, powder coated aluminium construction and cast aluminium safety latches it is built to last, while the soft grip handles and five-star locking knob make is simple to use.
There are 3 sizes of 8700 awning hardware available and they can be used with your existing awning barrels if required. Matching the earlier versions they are based on the amount of space/height your trailer has available to mount the hardware. It is recommended to install the largest size that will suit your caravan.
- Ultra Short: Requires a minimum wall height of 1475mm
- Standard (Previously know as short): Requires a minimum wall height of 1620mm
- Tall: Requires a minimum wall height of 1925mm
If you are looking to replace your existing Hardware you can determine your current hardware size by measuring your Main Arm and matching to one of the following sizes:
- Ultra Short Main Arm Length: 1350mm
- Short/Standard Main Arm Length: 1550mm
- Tall Main Arm Length: 1855mm