Dometic 16ft 8700 Awning - Polar White - Fabric on Roll (No Arms/Hardware)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Balancing durability and performance the new Dometic 8700 Awning is the perfect choice for RV enthusiasts. Embracing the strengths of both the previous 8300 & 8500 designs, the 8700 awning offers heavy-duty torsion springs, double sided vinyl and easy operation at very competitive pricing.
Finished with either Polar White or Charcoal Black colour profiles, they will complement any RV.
The 8700 supersedes Dometic’s earlier Rollout Awnings (8300 & 8500) and can be used with your existing hardware.
** If replacing an existing awning, you must stick with the same brand you already have so that screw holes/alignment are all the same. Do not buy a Dometic awning if you have a Carefree/Aussie Traveller etc **
** Please refer to the photo on how to measure your existing awning. If we order the incorrect size based on your measurements, a restocking fee will be charged, we order as required from suppliers **
** Hardware/Arms not included, must be purchased separately – Comes in black or white. Ultra-Short, Standard & Tall sizes available. Refer to measurements in hardware options for correct set required. Ultra-short only available in white **
- Heavy-duty vinyl with UV protection
- Total operator control where one person can easily open or close the awning
- Secure cam system allows for controlled extension and roll up of the awning
- Extruded alloy one-piece heavy-duty roller tube
- Die cast end caps create a polished finish
- Heavy-duty torsion spring assemblies and solid metal shaft
- Can be used with existing 8300 & 8500 awning hardware
- Double Sided Vinyl Design: Charcoal Black (Awning is black when in closed position against RV)
- 1 year warranty
To overcome the 25mm variation between the 8300 and 8500 awning lengths the 8700 drum has an adjustable spindle.
The 8700 Awning Roller/Drum is preset to Suit Dometic 8300 awning length.
If you are replacing a Dometic 8500 awning, adjust the right hand top casting to outer hole (Refer to below image for how to do this)