Puretec Pleated Sediment Cartridge 5 Micron PL051 (10 inch)
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Puretec PL051 sediment cartridge is manufactured from a durable non-woven and reusable polyester fabric that is suitable for a wide range of filtration uses.
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol.
Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat in this fashion fuses the three components together forming a unitized end cap and gasket. The overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce internal bypass improving filtration efficiency.
The media is pleated to maximize dirt holding capacity and extend the time period between changes or cleaning.
The Puretec PL051 sediment cartridge is resistant to both bacteria and chemical attack making them suitable for a variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pleated design maximizes dirt-holding capacity
- Ideal for pre-filtration in high sediment applications
- Durable polyester media is bacteria and chemical resistant
- Size: Standard 2.5” x 10”
- Micron Rating: 5
- Flow Rate: 43 litres per minute
- 1 of the cartridges in the CR45 Dual Filter